Not all skin care products are compatible with compression garments, and the “wrong” product can harm the fabric and performance of your garments. Depending on your skin’s condition, you may need a product to either moisturise, refresh, or nourish your skin.
JOBST offers a dedicated product line for skin care with wearing compression garments. JOBST SkinPro protects your skin and keeps it soft and smooth.
Care for your skin and try:
- JOBST SkinPro Body Lotion with smoothing properties of olive oil.
- JOBST SkinPro Body Gel with refreshing menthol.
- JOBST SkinPro Foot Cream with nourishing properties of Aloe Vera.
Besides the appropriate skin care products, you should also pay attention to the following:
- Keep your skin clean and dry.
- Avoid scented products.
- Avoid unnecessary skin injuries.
- Immediately disinfect any scratches or insect bites.
- Pay attention to your nail care.
Up nextTaking Care of Your Garments
Get Support From Others With Your Condition
It’s important to know you’re not alone. Join our private community and feel empowered by connecting with other lymphoedema or lipoedema patients.
Don’t sit around and go through this in silence. Share your story. Doing that was a real eye-opener for me
Claudia Lymphoedema patient