JOIN TODAY AND BE PART OF THIS EXCITING NEW COMMUNITY
It takes time to adjust to a diagnosis of lymphoedema or lipoedema. Being part of a community that offers support and encouragement is empowering. Connecting with others who have lymphoedema can be an excellent way to help navigate through the condition and learn effective ways to help integrate into your daily life.
Information at Your Fingertips
Knowing as much as you can about lymphoedema allows you to play an active part in your treatment. LymphConnect provides information about lymphoedema, types, causes, treatment and much more! Find tips for everyday life with lymphoedema and suggestions on a range of topics. Be encouraged by other patients’ stories, connect with others, get support when needed and learn more about lymphoedema.
Register now for LymphConnect and start enjoying the benefits of this online platform or email email@example.com for more information.
Follow these steps for registration:
- Click ‘register as a patient’
- Create a username (this will be seen by other users)
- Enter your email address
- Review the consent information
- Click ‘register’
- An email with a registration link will be sent to the email address provided
- Click on the link within the email to complete the registration process
- Important! You must click on the link to complete your registration. If you cannot find the email, check your ‘junk’ or ‘spam’
- Any problems in registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the LymphConnect community
Joining the LymphConnect community is easy and only takes a few minutes of your time. If you haven’t already become a member, click on 'Register as a Patient'. Remember that 'Patient' includes patients, parents, caregivers, and friends.
If you’re already a member, welcome back! You can log in below.Join LymphConnect as a Healthcare Professional