LymphConnect: Your Lymphoedema. Your Life.
Information at Your Fingertips
Knowing as much as you can about lymphoedema allows you to play an active part in your treatment. LymphConnect provides information about lymphoedema, types, causes, treatment and much more! Find tips for everyday life with lymphoedema and suggestions on a range of helpful topics. Be encouraged by other patients’ stories, connect with others, get support when needed and learn more about lymphoedema.
Register now for LymphConnect and start enjoying the benefits of this online platform or email LymphConnectUK@essity.com for more information.
Follow these steps for registration:
- Click ‘register as a patient’
- Create a username (this will be seen by other users)
- Enter your email address
- Provide a password to meet this criteria: please use at least 9 characters, at least one letter, at least one digit and at least one punctuation character
- Answer the maths question
- Review the consent information
- Click ‘continue’
- Complete all fields, at least all with a red asterix in steps 2 and 3. Press the 'continue' button to continue to next step.
- Step 4 - a registration confirmation email will have been sent to you. You must click on the link in this email to confirm your registration. During step 4 there is another opportunity to resend this email to you.
- Important! You must click on the link to complete your registration. If you cannot find the email, check your ‘junk’ or ‘spam’
- Any problems in registering, please email LymphConnectUK@essity.com
Join the LymphConnect community
Joining the LymphConnect community is easy and only takes a few minutes of your time. If you haven’t already become a member, click on 'Sign Up for Free'. Remember that 'Patient' includes patients, parents, caregivers, and friends.
If you’re already a member, welcome back! You can log in below.Join LymphConnect as a Healthcare Professional